2012年8月23日 星期四

Day 1 from China to Thailand 第一天 從中國到泰國

Woke up at 5:00am and arrived at 12:30am in Bangkok. Get in/out of Hongkong airport twice.  Had eaten 3 chicken submarines in Cathy airline. Did them all in a day...
Wan a lot mileage in a day !!


That was all I need to suffer to jump out of boring job to see this sign... 

After waiting for 19hr., I decided to spend 200b more to take quick pass to get my VISA approval. I soon felt the freedom to get out of routine route and lighted my passion for being a backpacker when seeking information like this. In Asia, I get used to see Japanese, Chinese or even recently popular Korean characters and more or lees can guess their meaning. But Thai language is totally another story. Good thing they usually have English at the same time.
A sign that can identify which country you are.

BTS only runs before midnight, so I had no choice but took a taxi to my reserved hotel. While riding the taxi,  I tried to talk to the driver in English but totally in vain.  Also the hotel stuff can speak little English.
After trying 30min. to figure out how to access the internet via GPRS to have contact to my family, I gave up and fall asleep immediately after touching the comfortable bed.

This SIM card just can't work at all.

Great value. Bangkok rocks!!

沒有留言: